1. Turn off power to the game.
2. Remove the old game PCB(s). Remove the game harness if it is not Japan Amusement Machinery Manufacturers Association 0AMMA)-compatible.
3- Rempve all the control panel decals, labels, and controls.
4. Remove any side decals from the cabinet. If your cabinet has wood grain or laminate sides, remove the old graphics and adhesive. If the sides are damaged, repair them before putting on the new decals.
5. Remove the video display plexiglass, display bezel, attraction shield, and marquee, if any.
6. Paint the cabinet, if required.
7. Wipe down and vacuum the cabinet as necessary.
Was this article helpful?