This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause interference to radio communications. It has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A computing device pursuant to SubpartJ of Part 15 of Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Rules, which are designed to provide reasonable protection against such interference when operated in a commercial environment. Operation of this equipment in a residential area or modification to this equipment is likely to cause interference in which case the user, at his own expense, will be required to take whatever measures may be required to correct the interference. If you suspect interference from an ATARI® game at your location, check the following:
• All green ground wires in the game are properly connected as shown in the game wiring diagram.
• The power cord is properly plugged into a grounded three-wire outlet.
• The game printed-circuit boards (PCB) are properly installed within the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) cage.
• The EMI Shield PCB is properly installed and connected in series with the game PCB harness.
• All filter capacitors required on the EMI Shield PCB are properly soldered in place.
If you are still unable to solve the interference problem, please contact Customer Service at Atari Games, Inc. See the inside front cover of this manual for service in your area.
THE EMPIRE STRIKE^ KV K
Was this article helpful?