• Remove the screws which secure the glass clamping plate.
• Lift out the glass clamping plate. This frees the main-display-glass so it can be lifted up.
• By putting your finger in the hole in the middle of the main-display-glass support, you can lift it up and out.
• Remove the screws which secure the T.V. bezel assembly and lift it out.
NOTE: Use the hole in the center of the main-display-glass support to grasp it.
• Reverse this procedure to reinstall the T.V. bezel assembly and the main-display-glass.
3. COCKTAIL TABLE MODEL:
NOTE: This may be done with the table top in the open or the closed position. If you decide to open the table top, TURN THE POWER TO THE GAME OFF FIRST.
• Remove the screws which secure the table top glass clamps in place.
• Remove the table top glass.
• To reinstall the T.V. bezel assembly and the table top glass, reverse this procedure.
Was this article helpful?