give 1 extra coin
♦ Manufacturer's recommended not selected.) All of the possible settings are shown in Table 2-2.
The coin options are explained below.
• Coin Mode is the number of coins required for one credit.
• Coins to Continue is the number of coins required to continue the driving session.
• Right Mech Multiplier is the number of coins each coin counts as in the right coin mechanism.
• Left Mech Multiplier is the number of coins each coin counts as in the left coin mechanism.
• Bonus Adder lets you choose bonus coins, no bonus, or free play.
Use this screen to set the game difficulty and various other operator options explained below. The screen is shown in Figure 2-6, and a table of the options is shown in Table 2-3.
To move and choose in this screen, do the following:
• To move up or down the list, press the right or left coin switch.
• To change a setting, press the abort button and a coin switch.
• To return to the setting that was originally on the screen, press the abort button and turn the key.
You can change an option when it is inside the blue box. The default setting of each option is green. The other settings are blue when the option is selected. (The other settings are white when the option is not selected.)
• Game Difficulty sets the game difficulty for the drivers. The setting are shown in Table 2-3, and
Option Available Settings
Was this article helpful?