When you replace the cathode-ray tube and yoke as a single unit, adjust the brightness, size, and centering as described in the display manual. Check the purity and convergence according to the display manual instructions, but adjust both only if required.
2. Position the display so that the four holes in the video display mounting brackets line up with the four holes in the video display shelf.
3. Loosely install the four hex-head screws and washers through the mounting brackets and into the video display shelf.
4. Push the video display forward against the bezel.
5. Tighten the screws. Be sure that the display is centered horizontally in the bezel.
6. Install the motor amplifier PCB and heatsink on the cabinet side.
7. Connect the display harnesses to the display.
8. Replace the large and small top service panels.
Was this article helpful?