1. Unstrap the video disc player from the seat of the player compartment on the SIT-DOWN game or from the main shipping box on the UP-RIGHT game.
2. Open the video disc player box and remove the player by lifting from the front and rear of the unit. Place all cables and the remote control unit in the box and store for future use. These accessories are not used with this game.
3. With the back door open, place the video disc player on the floor in front of the rear cabinet opening with the front of the video disc player facing you.
4. Remove the foam sidings and the plastic bag from the video disc player and store in the video disc players box.
NOTE: All reference to left and right is in relationship to looking into the rear cabinet opening, facing the rear of the CRT.
5. Unravel the video disc player line cord and plug into the outlet labeled VIDEO DISC OUTLET located to the left rear of the video disc platform.
WARNING: Do not plug the video disc player into the CONVENIENCE OUTLET._
6. Be certain the coin door is closed. Plug the game into a 115V AC outlet and turn the game on with the on/off switch located on the lower left back panel.
7. Turn on the video disc player with the on/off switch located on the lower left front panel on the video player unit.
8. Open the top cover of the video disc player by pressing the button labeled REJECT OPEN located directly above the video disc players' power switch. The top will pop up slightly.
WARNING: REMOVE THE SHIPPING SCREW AND BRACKET LOCATED UNDER THE TOP COVER OF THE VIDEO DISC PLAYER IN THE DISC COMPARTMENT WITH A COIN OR SCREWDRIVER BEFORE PLACING THE VIDEO DISC INTO THE DISC COMPARTMENT. Store the screw and bracket in the video disc players' box. REMOVE THE LENS CAP LOCATED TO THE LEFT OF THE SHIPPING SCREW (GREY RUBBER) and store in the disc player box.
9. Remove the video disc from the cardboard shipping sleeve stapled to the right inner wall of the rear cabinet. The cardboard shipping sleeve can be used to mail the video disc to an authorized Mylstar Electronics, Inc. distributor for service. Insert the video disc with the aluminum side up into the disc compartment on the spindle post.
10. Close the top cover being certain it locks down.
11. TURN OFF THE GAME POWER.
Was this article helpful?