Warning

• This product is designed for indoor use only. Do not operate this product outdoors. It may cause a fire or electrical shock.

| • Observe the restrictions described under "2. SPECIFICATIONS" on p.6. Otherwise it may cause breakdown or malfunction.

# Do not operate this product in areas:

- with direct water contact;

- with high humidity ;

- with much dust;

- near heating systems;

- where a drastic change in temperature might cause dew condensation;

- subject to vibration;

- near inflammable or volatile substance;

- near strong magnetism or radio source.

It may cause breakdown or malfunction.

Was this article helpful?

0 0

Post a comment