Warning

• Always turn off the power switch of the cabinet and unplug the power cord from an electrical outlet before conducting any work. Otherwise an electrical shock may occur.

# This product is designed for indoor use only. Do not install and connect this product outdoors. It may cause a fire or electrical shock.

C NOTES

A service technician should not be charged electricity when installing and connecting the product. Static electricity may cause this product breakdown or damage.

Do not attempt to perform conductivity test using a multi-meter. Even an internal voltage of a multi-meter may damage the IC of the PC board.

Cabinet

Was this article helpful?

0 0

Post a comment