Cinematronics wishes to thank all the technicians and operators who have given us honest and intelligent appraisal of the problems they have experienced with our games, and have done so in a friendly supportive manner. This kind of communication is a valuable guide to us in making effective improvements. Special thanks go to Charlie of Mountain Coin in Utah, Steve at Empire in Livonia, and Banner in Philadelphia.
Cinematronics, Inc. warrants the goods to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of shipment from factory on all parts except speakers, switches, buttons, lights and fuses, for which the warranty period is thirty (30) days from the date of shipment from factory. Cinematronics makes no representation or warranties concerning the goods whether express or implied by operation of law or otherwise, including those of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, or with respect of patent infringement, except as may be specifically made herein. Cinematronics limits its warranty obligations herein to the repair or replacement of such parts which have been returned to Cinematronics' plant at purchaser's expense and which examination shall disclose to Cinematronics' satisfaction to have been so defective and to the shipment of such repaired or replacement parts to the purchaser F.O.B. the shipping point.
This warranty does not apply to any Cinematronics product which has been altered or repaired by unauthorized personnel or service facilities or any products which have had the unit serial number altered or removed.
Upon acceptance of the goods, the purchaser agrees to assume all liability for damages and/or bodily injury by the purchaser or any other person and to hold Cinematronics, Inc. harmless from liability or claims arising from the use of the goods by any person. Purchaser further agrees to indemnify Cinematronics, Inc. from any liability, claim, cause of action or litigation resulting from the use or misuse of the goods by any person.
Parts returned for warranty service must be packaged so that no damage is incurred during the shipment. Full documentation and instructions must accompany returned parts. Parts must be shipped prepaid to:
Cinematronics, Inc. 1466 Pioneer Way El Cajon, CA 92020
CUSTOMER SERVICE PROCEDURES FOR AUTHORIZED CINEMATRONICS ' DISTRIBUTORS
It is the desire of Cinematronics, Inc. to provide efficient and courteous service should the need arise. We have a fully staffed Customer Service Department and encourage you to call our toll free number: 800-854-6577,78, for technical assistance between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M., California time, Monday through Friday.
In order to provide the very best service possible, the following procedures for ordering or returning parts must be followed:
1. All equipment ordered from Customer Service, whether in or out of Warranty, must be placed with a Distributor's purchase order, either by mail or verbally by telephone.
2. Advance replacement items may be obtained only during the term of the Warranty and when such items are available, using the same procedure as when ordering parts. When ordering a PCB, please include with your order the game serial number and the number of the PCB you wish replaced.
3. All items received as advance replacements will, after a period of thirty (30) days, become the property of the Distributor, with applicable charges applied in the event Customer Service has not received the defective item against which the advance replacement was made.
4. The Distributor must call this facility for an RMA number prior to returning any item. Please be prepared to provide us with the game serial number and the PCB number when requesting an RMA.
5. In all situations covered above, and in all other situations, the Warranty offered by Cinematronics, Inc. is applicable and should be fully understood.
6. Parts returned for service must be packaged so that no damage is incurred during the shipment. Cartons without a prominently displayed RMA number will not be accepted. Full documentation including game serial number. PCB number and reason for return must accompany parts. Ship prepaid to:
Cinematronics, Inc. Customer Service Department 1466 Pioneer Way El Cajon, CA 92020
Section Title Page
PURPOSE AND LIMITATIONS OF THIS MANUAL i
CUSTOMER SERVICE PROCEDURES FOR AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS iii
PART ONE Information for Operators
Section Title Page
1 INTRODUCTION TO STAR CASTLE 1-1
2 RECEIVING AND INSTALLING STAR CASTLE 2-1
3 GENERAL INFORMATION AND PERIODIC MAINTENANCE 3-1
4 OPERATOR'S GUIDE TO TROUBLESHOOTING 4-1
PART TWO Information for Technicians
Section Title Page
5 VECTOR THEORY 5-1
6 THEORY OF OPERATION 6-1
Was this article helpful?