Choose this item if you want to set the clock, turn the clock on, or turn it off (see Figure 2-11). The clock is not used for any functions in this game, but the day, date, and time are displayed at the bottom of the Test Menu screen.
To be able to change any clock settings, you must first turn on the clock. Choose Start Clock from the menu. In about two seconds, the clock starts. Choose the item you need from the menu by using either the thumb button or trigger switch. Change the setting by pressing the zoom button until you see the correct time, date, or day displayed at the bottom of the screen.
If the clock is losing or gaining time, then use Clock Faster or Clock Slower to adjust the calibration of the clock.
DEC HOURS DEC MINUTES
INC SECONDS INC DAY INC MONTH INC DATE INC YEAR FASTER CLOCK CLOCK OFF
DEC SECONDS DEC DAY DEC MOflTH DEC DATE DEC YEAR SLOWER CLOCK START CLOCK
CALIBRATION: +000 SECS/MONTH 11:22:21 AM
FRIDAY AUGUST 30,
Turn off the clock only if you plan to store the game more than six months. (The clock has a lithium battery that should last more than five years in normal use.) To turn off the clock, choose Clock Off from the clock submenu; then select EXIT and press the zoom button. The items on the clock menu are explained below.
• Exit returns you to the Test menu.
• Inc Hours increments (advances) the hour setting.
• Inc Minutes advances the minute setting.
• Inc Seconds advances the second setting.
• Inc Day advances the day of the week (for example, Monday or Tuesday) setting.
• Inc Month advances the month setting.
• Inc Date advances the date setting.
• Inc Fear advances the year setting.
• Faster Clock advances the calibration setting. Each increase in this setting makes the clock run about 5 seconds faster per month.
• Clock Off turns the clock off.
• Dec Hours decrements (reverses) the hour setting, etc.
• Start Clock starts the clock.
Was this article helpful?